Evidence Of Transfer.
(1) Any license(s) subject to any type of transfer may be mailed by certified
or registered mail, return receipt requested, to the Commission office, together
with the required form(s), license certificate(s), and fee(s).
(2) The certified or registered mail paid receipt shall be retained by the
sender and will serve as evidence of new license(s) issued by the Commission.
The effective date of the transfer shall be the date of mailing as shown by
mail receipt, provided all necessary forms and fees were submitted, completed,
(3) In cases where all necessary forms and fees are not submitted, completed,
and paid within ten (10) days of the commission's receiving of the mailing,
the attempted transfer shall be null and void and the Commission shall return
all submitted forms and fees to the sender as soon as practicable, together
with notice to the licensees involved that the attempted transfer was not
(4) In cases where an attempted transfer is not completed, the qualifying
broker under whose authority any licensee acts shall be responsible for those
(5) Routinely mailed transfers are not governed by this rule.
Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 34-27-8, 34-27-34.
Filed June 19, 1989. Ed. Note: Previous rule
(same title) filed September 30, 1982. Repealed:
Filed October 7, 1985.